Branche: Managed Services, Process Automation, AI, Machine Teaching, Network Specialist
Standort: Frankfurt am Main
We Give Time Back to People
We believe people should have more time
In everyday life people waste time on tasks that do not contribute to a sustainable, productive future. People focus on working like robots and not making use of their primary strengths. These strengths are creativity, curiosity and passion to improve. We want to give people the means to make more effective use of their time, to be valued not by time spent but by contribution made, and to be free in exploring their potential.
In a world where technology drives exponential growth and disruption the established economy is trying to catch up with high-tech companies. Due to organically grown, heterogeneous environments the operating cost of these companies puts them at an even bigger disadvantage, because they simply can never spend as much on the future as the high-tech folks can. This is where we give time back to companies. With our product HIRO (Human Intelligence Robotically Optimized), we drastically reduce the time required in their technology operations and give them the weapon needed to compete in tomorrows markets: the time of the technology experts they have.
Automation Expert-Showroom – f/m
As a member of our Showroom, you are using our own product HIRO to operate Managed Services.This includes:
- Transfer of knowledge to HIRO
- Teach the machine everything about the technologies and processes implemented by creating Knowledge Items
- Development of automation Strategies / Guidelines
- Coordination with clients to support further automation (adaption of processes, data requirements etc.)
- Testing / Support further development
- Coordination with developers
- Implementation and testing of new features
- Provide feedback to our developers
What we expect:
- You have an excellent understanding of systems and you quickly develop an idea of how a system functions or how to operate it
- You speak German fluently
- Your english language experience is B2 or better
- You have spent several years in the IT sector and you have profound experience in a couple of knowledge domains. i.e. you can configure complex systems and you know what to do when problems arise and what has to be done to make the systems stable and secure. You are able to use command line utilities instead of GUI utilities.
- You have intermediate knowledge of Network infrastructure and you can operate network devices with their Security Features (e.g. Firewalls, AV, IDS/IPS, VPN)
- You have intermediate knowledge of Internet services (DNS, e-mail, apache, tomcat, Single Sign On, certificate management)
- You have intermediate knowledge about Monitoring Systems (nagios etc.). Ideally you have already set up Monitoring systems and implemented Monitoring checks that also covered the application level from an end-user perspective (end-to-end test with Selenium, Phantom, Casper JS)
- You have intermediate knowledge of scripting languages (Korn, Bash, Perl, Python or powershell). The knowledge will support you while creating Knowledge Items for Arago HIRO
- You are a Team Player and you love to communicate with peers in order to reach your targets even faster
- You have intermediate experience in didactics
- You can cope with stress and be focused on your tasks even under high pressure
What we offer:
- One company focused on building revolutionary smart systems
- A purpose worth getting up for in the morning: We want to give time back to people!
- A unique company culture built to give unique people an environment where they thrive in autonomy, mastery and find their purpose
- Educational opportunities – including conferences, training and events
- Working in a small team where your ideas will be welcome .We have an open door policy so you can discuss anything on your mind anytime
- We have a truly international work environment with over 10 different nationalities already onboard
- We offer many perks. An all inclusive breakfast and lunch served in our own company lounge is just one example
- We do believe in people staying with us, this is why we include complimentary retirement insurance
- We run our own education, communication and fun event series – internally and with high-tech partners
Interested? Please contact our agency.