Are you looking for an opportunity in China? The country’s greatest and most prestigious manufacturer is hiring a Seat Styling Director – ideally from one of the finest European OEMs or Tier1s.
Seat Styling Director – f/m
- Recruitment unit: GWM Interior and Exterior Institute
- Locatoin: China, Hebei Province, Baoding
- Salary: Negotiable
- Needs of experts in the field (subdivision areas): Seat stlyling engineer
- According to the overall style of the brand and interior decoration to complete the development of different brands of seat styling gene modeling design development verification;
- Model design and development verification of replacement model
- Establishment of modeling design and development process
- Combining the interior style and aesthetic characteristics of different brand models, develop the gene features of the complete seat.
- Combining the comfort, refinement, color texture and configuration function of the complete seat to complete the design of the seat modeling to integrate the brand gene characteristics
- Complete the design and review of sketches and 2D/3D effects of Seat modeling of different brand models, to determine the final shape; 5. According to the effect diagram combined with the comfort of cross-section, exquisite requirements and configuration functions required to complete the CAS design
- Participate in the complete seat data design review, to complete the freezing of final modeling data
- Assist the complete seat engineer to complete the assembly of the seat and organize the modeling review, collect the suggestions for improvement, and improve the modeling.
- More than 12-15 years of related industry experience
- Experience in the field of more than 8-10 models
- Design / process experience involves the whole process design of more than 5 German, Japanese Korean and American benchmarks
- Good communication, coordination, analysis, problem solving skills
Sandra Hirschel, 49 173 731 33 33, email@example.com,
Andrea-Lipke-Ernst, 49 151 25318439, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Thomas Klauder, 49 172-65 207 94, email@example.com