Branche: Thermal Management, Automotive, HVAC, International Key Account Management
Global automotive manufacturers turn our client to develop and produce award-winning, industry-leading automotive fluid systems. For almost 100 years, they have provided their technology to vehicles around the world. With more than 120 manufacturing locations in 29 countries, our strength lies in their ability to creatively meet and exceed the increasing fuel economy and emissions regulations of tomorrow’s auto industry. To further manage their growth within the international Automotive Markets we are hiring an
Account Manager – f/m
- Establish and maintain direct customer contacts/relationships, manage commercial aspects of account.
- Act as intermediary between customer and other TI Automotive activities.
- Act as customer representative according to IATF16949 in order to ensure that customer specific requirements are implemented and the integrated Management system reflects those requirements.
- Ensure that all customer requests for quote contain all project relevant information to all cost estimation to make accurate costs.
- Review all price issues and tooling costs prior to quoting with Commercial Director or GKAM.
- Negotiate favorable tooling/prototype/shipping terms from customers.
- Participate in preparation of annual forecast, monthly activity reports and three-year plan
- Maintain IATF16949 approved procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by individual request from the management.
Skills, Competencies, Knowledge and Experience:
- Business or Engineering degree (MBA or equivalent)
- Excellent language skills in OEM mother language
- First Sales experience + experience in mechanical manufacturing or quality management
- Technical + product related knowledge
- Leadership and team skills
- Ability to work in team.
- Self-motivation and ability to work in an unstructured and frequently stressful environment
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
- Able to travel from work site to customer location and other TI facilities
If you are looking to join a dynamic, growing global organization, please send in your CV together with your availability and salary expectation to our agency.
Andrea Lipke-Ernst, +49 151 25318439, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thomas Klauder, +49 (0) 172 6520794, email@example.com