Branche: Testing, Certification, Auditing, Inspection, Training, Consulting
Our client, TÜV Rheinland, stands for safety and quality in virtually all areas of business and life. Founded almost 150 years ago, the company is one of the world’s leading testing service providers with more than 20,000 employees and annual revenues of 2 billion euros. TÜV Rheinland’s highly qualified experts test technical systems and products around the world, support innovations in technology and business, train people in numerous professions and certify management systems according to international standards. In doing so, the independent experts generate trust in products as well as processes across global value-adding chains and the flow of commodities. Since 2006, TÜV Rheinland has been a member of the United Nations Global Compact to promote sustainability and combat corruption.
In this role, you will be achieving business goals, revenue and profitability objectives within the respective Business Field through a respectful, forward thinking and motivational style while reporting into the Global Field Manager and enabling local operations.
- You are responsible for the definition of the Regional Business Field strategy (taking explicit account of the global Business Field strategy) as well as the implementation and controlling thereof.
- Your aim is to achieve the Regional Business Field commercial targets (P&L), including sales, costs and EBIT.
- You overwatch the Regional product portfolio of the Business Field including innovation, relaunch and elimination of service scopes.
- You seek new business opportunities and coordinate with the Director of Sales to secure contracts and ensure long-term client relationships.
- You manage existing staff disciplinarily and interview candidates professionally.Einen sicheren Arbeitsplatz in einem familiären Umfeld
While we are warmly welcoming applications from all related fields, this position is highly recommended to experienced (former) Laboratory Managers of the TIC industry seeking to further develop global economic skills. In order to succeed together, we are looking for qualifications such as.
Integer and competent character coined by an efficient balance of team care and business acumen.
360° ability to report, delegate, control, and adjust tasks and processes demonstrated through an anti-standstill-personality.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with 5 to 10 years of professional work experience.
Good knowledge of the industry of testing, inspecting and certifying as well as latest developments and changing market conditions in the respective medical environment.
Fluent German language skills; solid English is additionally mandatory (B2 level or beyond).