Branche: Automotive, German OEMs, Fluid Systems
Standort: D – Home Office
Flexitech is the leading designer and supplier of hydraulic brake hoses as well as the only independent manufacturer with a global presence and have trusted relationships with the leading automotive OEMs in different regions of the world. Flexitech has strong design and engineering capabilities. Specialized in automotive brake hose applications and preferred supplier for customers seeking reliability and performance. With 1300 employees in 8 facilities across 7 countries with hose manufacturing and assembly unit close to the main customers to offer a full range of safety solutions for front and rear braking systems. Flexitech is the largest brake lines provider complying to international standards for safety applications in automotive.
To pursue further growth we are hiring
- The application of the trade policy defined by the hierarchy and the achievement of the objectives set for the current year.
- The management of a portfolio of European Strategic Key Accounts(PSA, BMW, VW, …. ) with all that this entails: locking of the decision chain, potential study, detection of various projects, analysis of sales volume and implementation of specific commercial actions to be in line with the objectives set, improve penetration in each account and thus increase market shares.
- The retention and follow-up of decision-making interlocutors through visits, satisfaction reports, customer events or others.
- The intelligence of internal reporting in order to have a precise vision of commercial productivity.
- Efficient participation in internal business meetings.
- Participation in customer events (e.g. trade shows) at the request of the Management.
- Technical and commercial training (Engineer + Business School / MBA or equivalent)
- Significant track record in the sale of technical solutions to an industrial clientele, with an excellent knowledge of the automotive sector,
- Commercial experience of 5-7 years, preferably with an automotive equipment manufacturer (Rank 1 or 2).
- Key Accounts approach, In addition to the technical adaptability of the future employee, it is necessary to find a person with a real commercial sense.
- Good control of sales cycles, negotiation with a target of multiple interlocutors,
- Key Account approach
- Fluent German and English, French welcome
For more details please conractt our agency